A Conversation with Association Executives Who Hire Speakers: Volume 2
In this, the second of a series, Ed Rigsbee, CSP, CAE interviews association and society CEOs from state and national organizations.
In this episode, Ed talks with:
- Leah Reily, Executive Director at Association for Healthcare Foodservice
- Mark Taylor, Executive Director at NARSA- The International Heat Transfer Association
- Grant Sheehan, CEO National Council of Firefighter Credit Unions
- Wade Koehler, Owner, Forte Association Management Company & Executive Director of FCSI the Americas
- Sarah Clopton, Chief Learning Officer at CREW Network
- Do you believe your organization will hold a major live event in 2021?
- How will the number of paid speaker slots for live or virtual event change this year?
- What will you pay for live or virtual keynote or general session speakers in 2021?
- What will you pay in 2021 for live or virtual breakout or concurrent sessions? (Per session)
- Do you use speaker bureaus to help find paid speakers?